1. To provide a Community rallying point for a campaign designed to achieve the exclusion of Innocence Farm and Howletts way from the SCDC Local Plan
2. To highlight selected statements from the Local Plan documentation and comment on the main inconsistencies.
3. To identify and challenge the Main Issues thought to be driving the draft local plan.
4. To persuade site visitors with fact-based evidence that the sections of the current SCDC Local plan are irrational and more to do with self-interest elsewhere.
5. To invite support for the exclusion of Innocence Farm and Howletts way from the second draft of the Local Plan and to offer the Site's supporters an opportunity to play their part.
6. To provide an Action Plan comprising aggressive, yet legal, actions open to the local community.